Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vintage Skirt to Handmade 15" MacBook Pro Sleeve

I made this fitted 15" MacBook Pro case out of a vintage wool skirt. Does that make it vintage with a modern twist? Whatever it means it's a fun contrast and a snazzy looking handmade, upcycled sleeve for your computer. Well it is as long as you own a 15" MacBook Pro.


"Vintage" 15" MacBook Pro Sleeve - SOLD
includes shipping

I picked the skirt up at a garage sale last year, it was made for Bullock's. I've never been to a Bullock's store, they don't exist anymore. No, to me Bullocks (spelled Bollocks) is another way to say Bullshit, although the official definition is something more along the lines of "the balls of a male bovine animal".  Trust me this sleeve for your 15" MacBook Pro is no bullshit. It fits like a glove.

The measurements are roughly 15.5" x 11". I won't guarantee that it will fit any computer other than the 15" MacBook Pro though. The 7.5" flap closes with a strip of red Velcro. The outer is made with pieces of a vintage wool skirt and the interior is made of a remnant of fabric for a previous project. Stiff interfacing holds the shape of the sleeve and protects your computer from scratches and minor damage.

To make a purchase contact me at:
upcycledbyash@gmail.com or send me a tweet @upcycledbyash
Payments are via PayPal, Credit Card or Personal Check 
 Additional charge for international shipping

Stylish!
Lookin' good!


Fits like a glove!

Nice lines!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Someday I'll buy a Macbook and be able to use one of your super cute creations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...