Friday, June 25, 2010

First Sale, First Donation


YAY!!! I have officially made my first sale from this site. Normally I wouldn't be so excited, but for some reason when you are giving and getting it makes things better.

The Sea Turtle Messenger Tote was sold today to Heather in Texas. She is going to give it as a gift to a friend who works with sea turtles! Awww.

I wrapped the bag up all pretty and pulled out my iPhone to find the post office. I know, it's sad, I didn't know where the post office in my own town was! Long story but basically I live in one town and my post box is 20 mins away in another town. Yay for the iPhone!

So here's the breakdown-

$120 - $3.78 for PayPal fees - $4.71 for shipping fees = $111.51 ÷ 2 = $55.75. So I am donating $55.75 to Nature Conservancy
@nature_org, Heather's pick for the receiver of the donation.

Bye Bye Turtle Tote, I will miss you but you are doing so much for the environment being all upcycled and donation worthy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...