Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cherry Blossom Tote

 Cherry Blossom Tote $65
SOLD

I am really looking forward to getting my photographer back, taking these photos on my own is hard work. Today I enlisted my mom's help and realized how much Sander and I have learned since we started taking these photos.

I was very excited about making this bag. I took photos of the whole process with the intention of making a tutorial. Unfortunately the photos are horrible. I'm not just saying that, they really are bad. The problem isn't so much the actual photos as my fabric choices. I went about the process in the wrong order.

I decided to make this bag and then that I would make a tutorial of it. I realize now that I needed to choose my fabrics specifically to make a tutorial. This bag has two dark fabrics and mostly dark thread. That doesn't make for very descriptive photography. It isn't very helpful if you can't see what I am talking about because the fabrics and threads all blend together!

I will pick some more appropriate fabrics and do the tutorial later this month. 

About the Bag-
The Cherry Blossom Tote has black canvas at the top and bottom with a bold cherry blossom panel in the middle. The strap is also black canvas with red stitching for visual appeal. A pink zipper closes the bag. The interior lining is the same cherry blossom material with one pocket. 

The measurements of the bag are 14 inches across at the top, 11 inches across at the base, 11 inches deep and 4 inches wide.

This item is part of my Gulf Project to raise funds for the clean up and rescue efforts in the Gulf of Mexico. 50% of the proceeds of this item will go @NWF or @nature_org, buyer's choice. 

To make a purchase contact me at:
ashvantol@gmail.com or send me a tweet @upcycledbyash
Payments are via PayPal, Credit Card or Personal Check

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...