Saturday, September 4, 2010

Surf's Up Wallet

 Surf's Up SOLD

I love this wallet! It turned out so awesome. When I was putting it together I was really unsure, I didn't know if it was going to actually come out that well. It's funny how that happens when you are creating something. When you spend so much time making something it is very rewarding for it to turn out so much better than you'd expected.

If I was still living is Santa Cruz I think I might have to keep this wallet for myself. 

Wallet Details-
I pieced bits of four different fabrics together to make this wallet. The same fabrics are used on the inside and outside. Lots of stitch detail on this one; appliqued surfboards, decorative zigzag, straight stitch and freemotion.

The interior has eight credit card pockets and two deep pockets for bills/checks/receipts. A simple snap closure keeps your valuables secure inside.

To make a purchase contact me at:
ashvantol@gmail.com or send me a tweet @upcycledbyash
Payments are via PayPal, Credit Card or Personal Check 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...