Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Working Vacation

Ginkgo Mini Wallet
I've been away from home again! I feel like I've been away more often than not recently. It isn't going to change either. At the beginning of November I am going to New York and when I get back I'm not even going home! I'm going to be staying in Santa Cruz for a while to get a treatment for Lyme disease and will be there until probably December! For those who are interested I am going to be doing a post about the Lyme side on Lymenaide soon.

Prezzie from Keri
I managed to be super productive while I was away this time, YAY. I met up with a bunch of friends and had a great time. I finally met Keri from String Bean Studios in Santa Cruz, a fellow Lymie and a crafter. Keri makes amazing jewelry and she gave me a little prezzie! I also got to hang out with my cutie patootie niece, love her.

To top it all off I whipped up four new mini wallets. I had planned to finish off the first of my Alyssa Milano bags, but... grrrrr, the bag didn't want to cooperate and I left my hemming tape at home. So close though, the bag is nearly done. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Alyssa Milano donated two pairs of pants to be upcycled to raise funds for the National Wildlife Federation. See the post- http://bit.ly/9nMclI

I also went to one of my favorite fabric stores on earth. Hart's Fabric in Santa Cruz totally kicks ass! I could spend the entire day in there. That would be very dangerous though, way too much temptation.

All up it was a fantastic trip with beautiful weather and walks on the beach... I really don't want to go home yet, but I will be back soon enough!

Checker Me Out Mini Wallet
See all the new mini wallets- http://bit.ly/b8VjMs

1 comment:


  1. this blog is wonderful.
    thanks for sharing your brilliant idea.
    to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...