Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fancy Dress for the Turn the Corner Gala

I'm really excited to be going to the 5th annual Turn the Corner Unmask a Cure Gala on November 3rd. I've never been to a Gala or anything like it before. I feel like I'm going to Prom for grown-ups and a good cause. Well almost, I'm sure there will be no binge drinking before the event or the after parties mom's and dad's worry about.
Ash's Gala Dress & Bag
Last week while my in-laws were here my mother-in-law helped me make my dress for the big event. to be honest, she made the dress. I made the bag and the belt. It all looks great! My friend Ginger, from Ginger & Lace, is starting a Lyme awareness line with her jewelry and will be making me earrings and a bracelet to go with my Lymetastic vintage look! I promise to take lots of pics!!!
Belt
Bag
I'm super excited about the Gala, but I am even more excited to be meeting so many of the people who have become my friends over the past year and a half. Abbie, Eric, Chris, Alyssa, Helen, Stacey... I hope you guys are ready for me!!! I hope to meet a lot more of you there as well.

If you are coming, drop us a note and let us know. If you haven't decided yet, COME!!! I'm sure it is going to be loads of fun. Seriously, Eric the life of the Lyme party is going to be there. We are talking about the party of the year here folks!

Tickets are still available. If you are interested in more information, follow this link to the Turn the Corner website- http://www.turnthecorner.org/content/events-and-photos



TURN THE CORNER FOUNDATION’S
FIFTH ANNUAL GALA
An evening to benefit research
and education for Lyme Disease
and Tick-Borne Diseases
Unmask A Cure

HONORING
Gerald T. Simons, PA-C
Humanitarian Award

Gala Co-Chairmen
JOSEPH J. BURRASCANO JR., MD
& JAY MCINERNEY

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
THE EDISON BALLROOM
240 WEST 47TH STREET, NEW YORK CITY

6:00 pm to 10:00pm
Business Attire
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...