Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Orange Bamboo Wallets

I got some fabulous fabric from mom when I was visiting this past week. These four prints just kept calling to me screaming, I WANT TO BE A WALLET! So I made it into three.

I've also settled on using a stiffer interfacing for my wallets from now on. I feel it gives them a better more sturdy form than my originals.

The Orange Bamboo I and Orange Bamboo II have eight credit card pockets and two deep pockets for bills. The Orange Bamboo III has six credit card pockets, one deep pocket for bills and one zippered pocket. All three wallets close with a single snap closure.

To make a purchase contact me at:
ashvantol@gmail.com or send me a tweet @upcycledbyash
Payments are via PayPal, Credit Card or Personal Check 
additional charge for international shipping



Orange Bamboo I
$55 includes shipping 


The darker of the three wallets with lots of the orange bamboo. I love that material!!!




_________________________________________________________________________ 


Orange Bamboo II
$55 includes shipping


I seriously called this one the boring one as I was making them. In the end it turn out to be my favorite!



_________________________________________________________________________
 

Orange Bamboo III with zip
$45 includes shipping


This one has a lot more diagonal motion than the others and an interior zippered pocket.



Slight defect... I didn't know my own strength and punch right through a corner. Not to fear, I darned her up real nice! This is such a minor defect that I decided to post it anyway at a discounted price. After all this is upcycling/freecycling and to waste it would just not seem right!

the booboo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...