Friday, June 22, 2012

Upcycled Necktie Snake

Mens Tie Snake
A while back I saw a super cute necktie snake tutorial while browsing Pinterest. Unfortunately, it was written in German. Luckily, the internet abounds with tutorials to make these cute little creatures. They are all basically the same; stuff a tie with fiberfill, glue or sew the ends, add a felt tongue and some eyeballs. I couldn't resist adding a few wood beads to the tail of my snake to turn him into a rattler!

Here is a link to a tutorial if you want to give this project a try - http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/1809/#b




1 comment:

  1. The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...