|Best Chicken Salad Recipe Ever|
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts. (I always get organic)
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup Mayonaise
- 1 1/2 cups green grapes halved
- 4-5 stalks celery sliced
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-2 TBS tarragon chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- grapeseed or other cooking oil
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an oven safe dish coat your chicken breast with oil, salt and pepper
- Cook the chicken until done, about 20 mins.
- You can cube your chicken now or wait until it cools. I often cook my chicken the day before I am going to make my salad.
- When the chicken is cold and cubed, add the rest of the ingredients and mix it all together.
- Taste test and see if you need more salt, pepper or tarragon
- Eat up!
You can alter the recipe to your taste. I like to have a lot of celery and grapes in mine. I love tarragon and I think it is the secret to this amazing chicken salad, not everyone is a fan though. It still works if you leave the tarragon out. I have replaced it in the past with fresh oregano.
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Salad as much as my family does!!!