Monday, August 6, 2012

Wine Bottle Glasses

Wine Bottle Glasses
My first attempt at making wine bottle glasses was a total failure, but I persevered and I am now a pro at how to cut a wine bottle. Surprisingly, the cutting the wine bottle is by far the easiest part of making wine bottle crafts. Getting the label off the bottle and sanding down the rim after splitting the bottle are much much more difficult and time consuming!

I think this is probably my favorite of the recycled crafts I am making right now. So far I have only made drinking glasses and wine bottle vases but I've pinned a few other inspiring upcycled wine bottle creations to my Pinterest boards.

Do a google search and you will find numerous tutorials for cutting wine bottles and how to make glasses out of wine bottles online. Of course if you find the wrong one, you will end up as disappointed as I was the first time. I am considering doing a wine bottle glasses tutorial of my own, I'm just not sure where to start. Should I start from getting the label off the bottle and go all the way through sanding the rim? Or should I just to a how to on the actual breaking of the bottle?

Wine Bottle Drinking Glasses



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...