Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ah... What Are You Making?

So, I do have pictures, I really do. I will post them too. Hopefully tomorrow. Today my memory card broke! How does that happen? I spent over an hour taking pictures of my bags and wallets. It all went well on the camera. Not so good when I tried to put them on the computer.

That is when I noticed one of the dohiggilys on the memory card was not really in the right place. I was bummed, but to be honest I wasn't thrilled with the pics. Now I have the chance to get some better ones. I will drag my husband out tomorrow to help me.

Of course first I will have to drag myself out of bed. Not much chance of that happening very early. Do you see what time it is I am posting this! Yeah, I have insomnia. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...