Saturday, September 4, 2010

Geisha Girl Wallet

 Geisha Girl 
SOLD

My mom has a lot of Asian inspired fabric. She has had it for a long time with the intention of doing something with it. So far all she has done is collect more! Most of it has now been freecycled onto me. YAY!

I am still playing with ways to add a zip to wallets since I've had a few requests for them. I didn't even think about the lack of a zippered pocket when I sent a Victorious Vixen wallet to my mother-in-law last Christmas. For me not having a zipper is not a big deal. I put all my coins in a jar. My in-laws live in Australia where the smallest bill is a $5 note. The $1 and $2 are coins. I can see why my mum needs a coin pocket!

Wallet Details-
I pieced together four different coordinating fabrics to make this wallet. There is a lot of embroidered embellishment on the face of the wallet. I love the one red zigzag stitch for visual appeal.

The interior has six credit card pockets, one deep pockets for bills/checks/receipts and one reinforced zip pocket. A simple snap closure keeps your valuables secure inside.

To make a purchase contact me at:
ashvantol@gmail.com or send me a tweet @upcycledbyash
Payments are via PayPal, Credit Card or Personal Check



1 comment:

  1. The Geisha Girl wallet may be my new favorite UpcycledbyAsh wallet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...