Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Surfy Too Wallet

 Surfy Too
$50 SOLD

Like it's big brother the Surf's Up Wallet the Surfy Too rocks. I just love these fabrics! I was stoked to have enough material left over to make a second wallet with this theme.
Wallet Details-
I pieced bits of four different fabrics together to make this wallet. The same fabrics are used on the inside and outside. Lots freemotion and stitch detail on this wallet.

The interior has eight credit card pockets and two deep pockets for bills/checks/receipts. A simple snap closure keeps your valuables secure inside.

To make a purchase contact me at:
ashvantol@gmail.com or send me a tweet @upcycledbyash
Payments are via PayPal, Credit Card or Personal Check 
additional charge for international shipping

stitch detail on the back


1 comment:

  1. I saw pictures of this on my phone while I was on vacation... and then I come here a few days later now that I'm home, and it's been sold! You go girl! I love the bright colors and fun patterns on this one. Free motion (which I first heard about through you and Nani) is such a neat concept!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...