Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tiz the Season


Mini Wallets are $28 each, includes shipping

I was down in Santa Cruz a few weeks ago and I went to my favorite fabric store, Hart’s Fabric on Seabreeze. I always find fantastic fabrics there, unfortunately the prices are fantastic for someone other than myself. I usually get my fix by buying some of the fat quarters.

I totally score this time. I bought a fall inspired pack of fat quarter with beautiful prints. I had to throw in a few other loose favorites as well. The result, five new fantastic mini wallets and enough fabric to make even more. I have some full size wallets planned too.

See all the new mini wallets- http://bit.ly/b8VjMs

I have a lot of friends on a budget. With the holidays coming I want to make sure I have a lot of affordable items for this seasons gift giving. I’m stocking up on mini’s and playing around with a few other potential designs for items too.

As for my own gift buying, I am going to be doing a lot of my shopping online at the Lymenaide Holiday Bazaar. Lymenaide is hosting a virtual bazaar/craft faire filled with booths from Lymies and Lyme supporters. I love that I can be giving the valuable gift of my business to people who I know will appreciate it, and at the same time buying unique hand-crafted gifts for my friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. The mini wallets are adorable and I love the colors in the one if the picture! they would be awesome for someone who is traveling just to stick and credit or debit card in with ur license and some cash! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...