Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Love This Bag!!!



Ginger's Beautiful Bag

Honestly I really like almost every bag I make, but this bag beats them all. I love it! If I hadn’t made it specifically for Ginger I would be keeping it for sure. I had no idea it was going to turn out so great!

This is the first bag I have made in about a month and a half, well that isn’t entirely true. I did just finish the first of the bags made from Alyssa Milano’s pants, we don’t want to talk about that though. (Pain in the ass! The bag, not Alyssa.).

About the Bag-
The flower is reverse appliqué and a lot of decorative stitching. The bag is slightly larger than the other bags I have made. Ginger liked my Camo Bag so I wanted to give her something about the same size, big enough to put your sweater inside. There is a pocket on the back of the bag and another inside. The lining of the bag is Navy blue, and the lining of the flap is the same fabric as the flower.

I know Ginger is going to love this bag but it is so hard to part with! 



1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous; I'm envious =) I'll be on the lookout for more bags from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...