Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Upcycled Button Necklaces

Brown Buttons

I've been having a lot of fun the past few weeks playing around with jewelry making. A few days ago my bag of random buttons was sitting right next to my box of random beads and strings/ribbons. Suddenly inspiration struck. Could I make a necklace out of buttons? YEP, and I love it!

My favorite thing is that these are really upcycled. I didn't have to buy anything. I've had some of these buttons forever. Most are from clothes that fell apart or they are that extra button they always give you but you rarely use. Some of the buttons in my bag are freecycled and others are pretty things I collected somewhere back in time.

These necklaces are simple and they look great. Not to mention being very unique. I hope you like them as much as I do!!!

More and bigger pic of the necklaces can be found on the Upcycled by Ash facebook page- http://on.fb.me/9e6iaO


To make a purchase contact me at: 
ashvantol@gmail.com or send me a tweet @upcycledbyash
Payments are via PayPal, Credit Card or Personal Check 
additional charge for international shipping
Green Buttons $14
Wood Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...