Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lyme Awareness Beaded Wrap Bracelet

Lyme Awareness Beaded Wrap Bracelet
 Lyme Awareness Beaded Wrap Bracelet - $60
$20 will be donated to the LymeLight Foundation
shipping included
 to purchase email Ashley - upcycledbyash@gmail.com

I was totally inspired by my first beaded wrap bracelet. I thought they would make excellent awareness bracelets, way more stylish than a rubber awareness band. I made this one for Lyme disease, the illness I have experienced personally.

I always donate a portion of the proceeds from my awareness items to an appropriate non-profit. $20 from the sale of this bracelet will be donated to the LymeLight Foundation. LymeLight's mission is to "provide grants to enable eligible children and young adults with Lyme disease to receive proper treatment and medication as well as raising awareness about Lyme disease".


This particular bracelet will fit around a 7" wrist. I do not consider this to be an upcycled piece. The only upcycled element is the metal HOPE ribbon. I used glass beads and cotton cord.

These bracelets are custom orders. They need to be made to fit your individual wrist. They can be in any color to raise awareness for any illness. You can also chose to have your bracelets made with glass beads or stone beads. Most colors can be found for the cotton cord, if you prefer leather, I can see if the color you request is available. Prices will vary based on the beads and cording you choose. Donations will be made to an appropriate non-profit for the illness you request.

To order your Awareness Beaded Wrap Bracelet email me at - upcycledbyash@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...