Monday, February 18, 2013

50 Shades of Chicken

OMG Sexiest Chicken EVER!
I hated 50 Shades of Grey, but I think 50 Shades of Chicken is fantastic! How clever. If there was ever a parody that was begging to be made it was this one. I never in a million years would have thought a chicken carcass could be so damn sexy!

"I'm in warm pieces all over the plate. My own juices mingle with the sticky sweet jam he's spread all over me. My skin feels melting and soft. He ignores the fine silver flatware and picks up a thigh with both hands. Wow. He slowly closes his mouth around my thigh, causing clear, hot juice to drip over his delectable lower lip."

Popped-Cherry Pullet anyone? How about Chicken with a Lardon?

I have no idea if the recipes are any good but it's worth buying the cookbook just for the laugh. I will never look at a chicken in the grocery store the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...